HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

...With Love

Hi My Friends,
I'm here to pop in with a quick clean and simple card I made. I used my Simon Says Stamp Kit from August? Did I mention how much I just LOVE their kits. It's packed with everything I can use, right from the box to make the perfect card or craft. If you haven't joined, I urge you to give it some serious thought. Here is the card I made...
I used the washi tape from the SSS kit as well as the sentiment and heart. I went around the card and dry embossed 1/4" lines to give it the outlined pattern. It looked to plain leaving the embossed lines white (at least my step-daughter thought so), so she suggested I trace inside the embossed lines with a black gel pen. This certainly made the card pop. I love that washi tape with the sentiment; it went perfect with the stamped sentiment from the Absolutely Delightful stamp set from SSS. This card will be for the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Challenge - Put a STAMP on It!...showcasing your washi tape.
CAS-ual Fridays - Embossing...create a card with Heat and/or Dry Embossing. 
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday - 1000 Post Link Party - Anything Goes!

4 comments:

  1. You call it simple I call it beautiful. I love it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect balance and color combo, Alicia! Love this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card!! I love the embossed border lines, brilliant idea! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...